- Order once placed cannot be cancelled, however you can send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for such cancellation which can be consider for the same on the case to case basis at the sole discretion of the company. Also If the jewellery received by you is broken/damaged, then you have to inform us within 7 days from the date of receipt, if possible kindly mail us a picture of the broken jewellery. You would need to ship that jewellery back to us via pay at shipment courier service and we would get it replaced as soon as possible & ship it across to you.
- In an unlikely event of any merchandise you have ordered from us is damaged or defective upon delivery, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had ordered, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund. Please note we shall not entertain any request after 7 days from delivery of the product. Any returns through courier must be accompanied by the original invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original invoice. We shall process the refund, subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition and in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ refund may not be possible.
- In case you return any item which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, there will be no additional shipping charges.
- After the merchandise is received by Glitter World , Subject to verification of the purchase and condition of products ,we shall process a refund within 7 business / working days of receipt of the product/s.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s debit /credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s debit / credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s debit / credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
- Before returning any order make sure you contact us on +91-74089 42363 or mail us at email@example.com and inform us about same to avoid any kind of further dispute.